Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
How do neuropsychological assessments provide information about impairment? How could this information be misused?
What are your thoughts?
PART2- Write a 1,050- to 1,225-word journal article centered on the value of psychological assessments and ethical and moral responsibilities.
Address the following assessment issues in your overview:
- Recommend an evidenced-based, psychological assessment instrument related to your area of interest (i.e., industrial organization or behavioral health).
- Compare the benefits and challenges of the psychological assessment instrument.
- Determine the importance of ethical and culturally-informed psychological assessment instrument.
- Explain the function and purpose of the psychological assessment instrument.
- Explain the role of reliability and validity in the analysis of assessment results.
- Explain the criteria for using standardized scores in assessments.
- Discuss the application of a psychological assessment instrument in your workplace or future workplace.
- Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
PART3-Select an assessment instrument used in a clinical setting and prepare a 10- to 15-minute oral presentation, accompanied with 2-slides Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Discusses any legal or ethical considerations for organizations that use the instrument WITH DETAILED SPEAKER NOTES
REFERENCES CHAPTER 13 AND 14