Section 1 = Part 3 of project
Consider the same company ‘X’ that you have already used in assignment 1& 2 and answer the following questions.
1. Evaluate the performance of the main activity of your selected company (performance of principal product/service). What type(s) of criteria do you use to evaluate this performance?
2. What type(s) of control of employees and production processes is/are used by your selected company?
3. How does the corporation manage the environmental risks?
4. Evaluate the competitive advantage of the corporation on its market. Suggest some recommendations for the managers of your selected company to improve this competitive advantage.
End of the project
Section 2 = Discussion Questions.
Discuss the following questions:
1. Is the evaluation and control process appropriate for a corporation that emphasizes creativity? Are control and creativity compatible? Explain. – Max 300 words
2. How can corporate culture be changed? Give examples. Max 250 words
3. How is the cellular/modular structure different from the network structure? Give at least three differences. – Max 200 words
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more