- “What Mexico–and the United States Wants: What NAFTA Really Means”
- “How Donald Trump could take America out of NAFTA” com/the-economist-explains/2017/01/22/how-donald-trump-could-take-america-out-of-nafta” target=”_blank”>https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2017/01/22/how-donald-trump-could-take-america-out-of-nafta (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- “On NAFTA, America, Canada and Mexico are miles apart”
- https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2017/10/21/on-nafta-america-canada-and-mexico-are-miles-apart (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- “A New NAFTA may be Agreed on Soon” https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2018/04/26/a-new-nafta-may-be-agreed-on-soon (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- “NAFTA negotiators are struggling to meet a congressional deadline” – https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2018/05/17/nafta-negotiators-are-struggling-to-meet-a-congressional-deadline (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- “The Renegotiation of NAFTA is a relief but it is not a success”
- com/leaders/2018/10/04/the-renegotiation-of-nafta-is-a-relief-but-it-is-not-a-success” target=”_blank”> (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.https://www.economist.com/leaders/2018/10/04/the-renegotiation-of-nafta-is-a-relief-but-it-is-not-a-success (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Should NAFTA be ended what constituent groups would be hurt or helped by such a decision? Constituencies you may wish to consider include but are not limited to labor, companies, consumers, the poor or the wealthy etc. You may also consider just the imp : Assignment Essays