Navigate to one of the following case study sites:
- AHRQ Impact Case Studies
- Health Information Exchange Case Studies
- Joint Commission: Articles, Case Studies, Publications
Explore the available case studies, and select one recent case study you want to evaluate.
Read the case study and identify as much of the following components as possible:
- scope of the study
- environment(s) examined
- problems identified
- data collected and analyzed
- challenges the organization(s) faced
- changes made to improve quality or efficiency
Write a 350- to 525-word article that includes the following:
- Summarize the focus of the case study.
- Identify the data that was collected and analyzed.
- Contrast the outcomes of the study with current industry standards.
- Evaluate if these practices could be applied within your organization.
- Discuss the results of implementing a new practice.
Publish the article on your own social media account (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.), or post it on a health care message board of your choice.
Include a citation of the case study and your article in your assignment.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.