Life’s Greatest Miracle Movie Worksheet
Please answer the following questions as you learn about the “miracle of life”
1. How many human babies are born each day?
2. What is DNA “very good” at?
3. What risk is there for a species that only reproduces by cloning?
4. How does the DNA of sexually produced offspring compare to the DNA of the parents?
5. How many sperm are produced by the average human male?
6. What process is used to make sperm cells and egg cells?
7. What happens to the genes when two chromosomes “embrace”?
8. What is the advantage of diversity within a species?
9. When does a human female produce her eggs?
10. What danger confronts sperm in the vagina?
11. What does the sperm need in order to be allowed through the egg’s zona?
12. How much time passes between fertilization and the first division of the zygote?
13. After fertilization, how long does it take for the blastocyst to arrive in the uterus?
6 years ago