****NEED THIS DONE BY 10pm EASTERN TIME TONIGHT!!!****
Write a 750-word (approximately 3 pages) essay that analyzes 1 poem.
Must include, a title page, the essay itself followed by a works cited/references/bibliography page of any primary and/or secondary texts cited in the essay.
Choose 1 of the poems from the list below to address in your essay:
• “The Lamb,” “The Tiger,” and “The Chimney Sweeper” by William Blake
• “Batter my heart, three-personed God” and “Death Be Not Proud” by John Donne
• “Journey of the Magi” by T. S. Eliot
• “God’s Grandeur” and “Spring” by Gerard Manley Hopkins
• “Ode to a Nightingale” by John Keats
• “Ozymandias” by Percy Bysshe Shelley
• “My Last Duchess” by Robert Browning
• “Sailing to Byzantium” by William Butler Yeats
• “The Road Not Taken” and “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” by Robert Frost
• “It Sifts from Leaden Sieves” and “There’s No Frigate Like a Book” by Emily Dickinson
• “Ulysses” by Alfred Lord Tennyson
• Psalm 1 or 23
• “Virtue” by George Herbert
• “That Time of Year” (Sonnet 73) by William Shakespeare
Consider answering the following questions about the poem that you have chosen:
What is/are the theme(s) of the poem?
Is there a literal setting or situation in the poem? What lines from the poem tell the reader this information? What details does the author include?
Is the setting symbolic?
How would you describe the mood of the poem? What elements contribute to this mood?
Is the title significant to the poem’s content or meaning? How?
What major literary devices and figures of speech does the poet use to communicate the theme(s)?
How are rhyme and other metrical devices used in the poem? Do they support the poem’s overall meaning? Why or why not?
Is the identity of the poem’s narrator clear? How would you describe this person? What information, if any, does the author provide about him or her?
Does the narrator seem to have a certain opinion of or attitude about the poem’s subject matter? How can you tell?
You do not need to answer all of the questions in, only include those answers that directly support your thesis statement.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more