ISM 5150 Final Exam
1. Identify TWO (2) topics that we have covered in the course and for EACH topic: (approximately 3 pages for both topics; Total 10 points; 5 points for each topic)
1) Briefly explain the topic and your understanding/interpretation of it (1 point)
2) Describe how you related to this topic in the course, how it enabled you to stay engaged in the course, with the professor, and with your classmates (2 points)
3) Explain how this topic will enable you to be a better and more effective professional (and student, if applicable) and how you immediately plan to use this skill and knowledge for your development (2 points)
2. We have discussed extensively the impact of information technology on the nature and design of work in organizations. Use the knowledge of the course material and other skills you gained (such as practice of mindfulness) to answer the following: (approximately 1 page; Total 5 points)
1) As a business manager, what are the main challenges and opportunities that you expect to see in your organization (if you are not currently working, use a suitable work place from your previous experience or the university environment)? (3 points)
2) How do you propose to address these issues? How do you plan to help make your employees more effective? (2 points)
3. Based on the CAIS article “Tutorial: Big Data Analytics” Watson (2014) and related discussions from textbook material topics: (approximately 1 page; Total 5 points)
1) Explain briefly the main business objectives of knowledge management, business intelligence, and business analytics in the organization. What are the main challenges and risks involved? (2 points)
2) Describe briefly how you would address these challenges in a private or government organization related to your industry. Use specific instances from your experience of (1) Wiley Plus SAP ERP simulations and (2) SAP Business Objects exercises to explain your response. (3 points)
ISM 5150: Alternate Assignment for SAP Business Objects
We have discussed the topic of data visualization in class. Refer to the class material, the instructions in the document for SAP Business Objects and Tableau (www.Tableau.com) to answer the following questions. (Your response should be up to two pages, Times Roman font 12, double space). (4 points)
1) Explain data visualization in the context of knowledge management and business analytics.
2) How is it different from the traditional methods of data representation?
3) What is the purpose of data visualization? As a business manager, explain how you might use data visualization in your organization.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more