Research Paper: Building an economy: Government planning vs. entrepreneurial innovation:
Each student will write a short research paper for a peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the week’s assigned reading. This will be a detailed summary of the research paper and what you gained from the research. Each week, you will find an article/peer-reviewed research paper that pertains to the week’s assignment. If you have a difficult time, Google Scholar is a wonderful location to find these types of articles:
Once you find the article, you will simply read it and then write a review of it. Think of it as an article review where you submit a short overview of the article.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately 2-3 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Discussion: 500-600 words
In discussion, we looked at networks in general; however, in this discussion we’re looking at wireless networks, mostly focusing on mobile networks. Mobile networks in a global economy can be a challenge for multiple reasons. First, governments in other countries control the mobile networks. Second is the technology. Mobile networks in other countries might not be as good as the mobile networks within the US. As a global company, how can we deal with this? With a big push for 5G, which has speeds well over 2Gbps, how does that change the way you do business? What are some things you need to think about when it comes to doing business globally, using a wireless mobile network?
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
· Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
· Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
· Provide extensive additional information on the topic
· Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
· Share an applicable personal experience
· Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Research Paper: 2-3 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
Discussion : 500-600 words