• Popple, P. R., & Leighninger, L. (2015). The policy-based profession: An introduction to social welfare policy analysis for social workers. (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
o Chapter 6, “Fighting poverty: Temporary Assistance to Needy Families” (pp. 101-138)
• Bentele, K. G., & Nicoli, L. T. (2012). Ending access as we know it: State welfare benefit coverage in the TANF era. Social Service Review, 86 (2), 223–268.
• Posiniewski, L. (2011). A unique approach to meeting the employment and training needs of food stamp recipients. Policy & Practice, 69(2), 14–15.
• U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. (n.d.). Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation. Retrieved November 14, 2013, fromhttp://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/opre/research
• Plummer, S. -B., Makris, S., & Brocksen, S. (Eds.). (2014). Sessions: Case histories. Baltimore: MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Sourcee-reader].
o Part 1, “The Logan Family” (pp. 9–10)
• Laureate Education (Producer). (2013). Sessions: Loganfamily (Episode 4 of 42) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
© 2017 Laureate Education, Inc. 7 of 21
Means Tested Programs
Post by Day 4 an explanation of whether means-tested programs (TANF, SNAP, and SSI) create dependency. Then, explain how the potential perception of dependency might contribute to the stigma surrounding welfare programs. Finally, explain the perceptions you have regarding people who receive means-tested welfare and how that perception might affect your work with clients.
Support your post with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more