Assume that the Altigauge Manufacturing Company

| August 30, 2017

Question
Assume that the Altigauge Manufacturing Company makes 80% of all electrocardiograph machines and the Cardioid Company makes the remaining 20%. Among the electrocardiograph machines made by Altigauge, 4% are defective. Among the Cardioid machines, 93% are not defective(.
(a) Compute the probability that a randomly selected electrocardiograph machine is made by the Cardioid Company and it is not defective.
(b) Compute the probability that a randomly selected electrocardiograph machine is not defective.
(c) Compute the probability that the machine was made by the Altigauge Manufacturing Company given that it is not defective.

Get a 30 % discount on an order above $ 100
Use the following coupon code:
RESEARCH
Order your essay today and save 30% with the discount code: RESEARCHOrder Now
Positive SSL