Adversarial Criminal Law System
Create a 15 to 20 minute powerpoint presentation or videocomparing the idea of our criminal law system as adversarial to other descriptions of how a courtroom works.
The assignment should include the following:
- Submissions must be thought provoking and provide a critical analysis of the criminal law system.
- If you select the PowerPoint presentation, it must contain a minimum of 20 slides.
- If you select the youtube video, it must contain 15 minutes of original dialogue. Steps on how to upload your video to youtube can be found here https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57924?hl=en
- Use the “notes” section of the PowerPoint to provide your analysis. The PowerPoint slide should have minimum text and graphics. The notes section will contain your analysis. (This is the information you will share with an audience.)
- 2-3 references. Only one reference may be from the internet (not Wikipedia) the others must be found in the Grantham University Library. References should be located on the last slide of the PowerPoint presentation or embedded within your dialogue in the video. (Cite your references).
- The PowerPoint must be free of spelling and grammatical errors. The video must be free of (spoken) grammatical errors.
- APA format.
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria|