Using the GIBBS Reflective Cycle students must reflect on their OSCA from this year. Complete the following components:
• Describe what happened
• Explain what you were thinking and feeling at the time
• Evaluate the positive and negative aspects
• Analyse and briefly describe what the experience meant to you
• Conclude with what you or others could have done to change or enhance the outcome
• Action plan: With the knowledge gained from the experience of the critical incident or professional learning experience, what would you do differently to support and/or enhance your actions if this was to occur again in the future?
There is a word limit of 750 words. Use your computer to total the number of words used in your assignment. However, do not include the reference list at the end of your assignment in the word count. In-text citations will be included in the additional 10% word count. If you exceed the word limit by more than 10% the marker will stop marking at words plus 10%.